MG Stover & Co. is committed to hiring and retaining employees who continually strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and our people. We have a unique company culture and use innovative management practices to coach our employees to a successful and fulfilling career. We offer a competitive compensation package, paid time off, comprehensive health and wellness plan, a retirement plan and profit sharing.
Current Open Positions:
We are seeking a talented individual with a minimum of two years of experience at a major accounting firm, fund administrator or similar position with hedge fund accounting experience. The candidate will be responsible for most of the accounting and administration duties of several hedge funds.
- -Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- -Strong understanding of accounting principles and GAAP
- -Able to work independently in a team environment
- -Able to accept direction and manage multiple tasks
- -Strong organization skills and analytical abilities
- -Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- -Strong attention to detail, innovative, and goal oriented
- -Good professional appearance and demeanor
- -Enjoy a small business atmosphere
- -Be a reliable employee
- -Ability to work independently
We are serious about what we do, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun doing it. Our employees have mastered the dual art of work hard…play hard; and we regularly connect through lively celebrations and casual social gatherings. If you’d like to be part of a fun, fast-paced team and want to contribute to a meaningful effort, come join us!